Associate Consultant & Trainer
Executive Director and General Manager, Dragonfire Corporate Solutions Sdn Bhd
Certified StratPad Business Coach, Emergenetics Associate & Consultant
Member, Industry Advisory Board, School of Business, Monash University Malaysia | Member, Dragon Panel, School of Business, Monash University Malaysia | Member, Continuous Professional |Development, MyLeaD (Malaysian Association of Learning and Development) | Economic Advisor, Malaysian Inbound Tourism Malaysia Association | MBA (Small Business Administration)
Hanie is an experienced management and human resource professional, with over 16 years’ experience in conceptualizing, developing and managing organizational effectiveness, talent development, human resource outsourcing, and management framework projects. Her expertise is in designing experiential learning solutions that incorporate adult learning principles and methods and capacity building.
She consults, delivers workshops, facilitates sessions and speaks in the areas of youth, women, entrepreneurship, human resource, and cross cultural communication.
COMPANIES SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY CONSULTED OR TRAINED FOR
Some of Hanie’s past clients are Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa, Gandingan Usahawan Usahawan (NGO), Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group (MSWG), Monash University Malaysia, SME Bank, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universiti Putra Malaysia, MAHSA University, Melaeuca The Wellness Company, Petronas, Pos Malaysia Berhad, Proton, Malaysian Airlines System Berhad, Sime Darby Berhad, Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT), Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Ministry of Defence, Jabatan Kerjaraya Malaysia, Trans Resources Corporation Berhad, Iskandar Regional Authority Development, MISC and Majlis Pengetua-Pengetua Sekolah among others.
CAREER AND EXPERIENCE
Hanie began her career with the establishment of her first business at the age of 18. Over the next 20 years, she went on to co-own, operate and manage businesses in the restaurant, food service, entertainment, hospitality, consulting and training industries. In 2001, through a business platform that catered exclusively to the hospitality, entertainment and service industries, she grew the company from humble beginnings to a multi-million Ringgit company. She is a participant in several nation-building projects related to women, single mothers and youth talent capacity building, and she contributes her time to providing training and motivational workshops to help these groups achieve success
Hanie is also an active volunteer with a local animal rescue group, and runs charity events, and animal rescue awareness and education programs.
“Hanie has provide some good insights for me to carve my career path and little did I realize that one day I would be taking on that path in my life.” – Sharon MK, Investment Consultant
“I love working with Hanie. She is the best. She is proactive, innovative, has a great personality, knows the right people and above all knows what she is doing. She has help me a lot since the first day we met. She is also a pleasure to work with- she has a positive attitude, friendly, and a strong leader. She is fantastic at what she does” – Nur Sabrina Marzuki, Assistant Registrar, Graduate Marketability, University Putra Malaysia
“Hanie is a delight to work with. She has an instinctive grasp of the issues and the ability to communicate that understanding tactfully and effectively. She is enthusiastic, supportive and constructive and made an enormous contribution to senior students’ learning experience. I am looking forward to working with her again in 2013, and to extending our relationship to draw on other areas of her extensive skill set” – Victoria Little, Professional Teaching Fellow, The University of Auckland.
“We have been collaborating on HR projects involving the private and public sectors. During those times, she continually exhibited high energy and enthuasism, had above average strategic HR skills, knowledge and competencies and was very resourceful in getting things.” Ramlan Ahmad, Managing Director & CEO – Global Business Transformation Consulting.
- “Micro-Business Skills for Women” was developed specially for single mothers entering a new phase of their lives. It focuses on helping them to identify their ready, marketable skills and to get them to use all available opportunities to move forward.
- PREP (Practical Employment & Placement Program) was developed to address unemployment amongst fresh graduates.
- GTP (Graduate Transformation Program) was developed to transform an entire framework in providing youths and graduates upskilling support in becoming job creators and society leaders.
- Communication In Motion. Using Emergenetics as a reference psychometric tool, this communication coaching session was designed for leaders and managers to assess their own thinking and behavioural preferences as well as others. It also helps to clarify personal assumptions about the other person and help strengthen the understanding and trust within the team.
- Young Leaders Program. Incorporating corporate knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship, the program is designed to develop young leaders to understand their style of leadership, promote the understanding of business needs and creating awareness on cultural and diversity
Incorporating immersion principals into the session
Case studies and group discussions
Adapting group activities to the participants’ profiles